Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa Spotting!!!

567K views 2K replies 439 participants last post by  Norton Guy 
#1 ·
Upload pictures here from spotting Alfas on route, parked on the street, or whatever.

When I was driving the 164s, the other day, i spotted this beauty and pulled out my camera phone as i passed it...

Attachments

See less See more
#2,098 ·
spotted Spider

4 weeks ago , while riding in my sons M-B from Anzio back to Sweden, we were in Civita di Bagnoregio (120 km north of Rome), and on the way back out to Autostrada he said :" look in the rear view mirror"...there it was , a red Spider following us!
sorry for the bad picture, but its all I could get...

Attachments

#2,100 ·
Also I spotted a 2015 C4 up in the Woodlands here north of Houston 3 weeks ago at a car show, owner acknowledged mine while driving by my Spider with "You`ve got a real one"...lol.. (lost the picture of his unfortunately when erasing , moving my Europe trip and Colombia trip pictures, that one was in between the trip pics)

#2,101 ·
Just spent three days making a giant loop from Washougal, Washington down and around Mt Hood to Bend, Oregon, then back through Sisters and home through Portland. NOT ONE ALFA on the road!!! Saw dozens of Porsches covering the 1970's through current. Saw several Lotuses (Loti?). Saw an MGA and two MGBs. Tons of Corvettes. No Alfas.

#2,107 ·
spent a week in Gulfport MS for the " Cruising the Coast" event...(last year I think I was the only ALFA there , at least did not see any other)....this year, I saw a Silver 86 Quadrifoglio (I did not have camera at that point) owned by John Hans in Gulfport....then saw a yellow 90s something? Spider in the distance (no picture) and later saw a 90 something? also Spider but gold , drive by.....then a 91 ? White Spider stalled on street next to me.....he thought it was a fuel filter problem (got towed)...but I did get a picture of it before it stalled...car was from Jackson, MS.

Attachments

#2,109 ·
This 164, clearly owned by an Alfanatic, was parked for days just a few meters away from my B&B in Budapest, Hungary.

Left a note for the owner to contact me on this BB, which you can see under the driver's wiper arm. Owner never did.

Attachments

#2,110 ·
Did not see many Alfas while biking through Slovakia.

Came across this 156 in Pavlova, Slovakia. Unfortunately no one was around to take a photo of me in Dan's (Alfapwr) bike jersey next to the car.

Attachments

#2,112 ·
Alfas in Tokyo

A few hours after arriving in Tokyo for some r&r after a business trip to India, a S4 Spider surprised me while I was walking around Hibiya. By the time I got the camera out all I could get was its rear end.

The next day while at the amazing Itoya paper store in Ginza I came across an elderly gentleman wearing an Alfa Romeo hat. He was definitely a car guy, but declined my request to take his photo. He did allow me to take a photo of his hat on a counter with the bemused clerk looking on. Also, check out the blue Alfa in the amazing 3D paper art piece.

And then came across a young guy in his 147.

Attachments

Reactions: alfaporsche
#2,113 ·
Alfas in Tokyo

A few hours after arriving in Tokyo for some r&r after a business trip to India, a S4 Spider surprised me while I was walking around Hibiya. By the time I got the camera out all I could get was its rear end.

The next day while at the amazing Itoya paper store in Ginza I came across an elderly gentleman wearing an Alfa Romeo hat. He was definitely a car guy, but declined my request to take his photo. He did allow me to take a photo of his hat on a counter with the bemused clerk looking on. Also, check out the blue Alfa in the amazing 3D paper art piece.

And then came across a young guy in his 147.
To continue the Alfa spotting in Tokyo theme, my coworker took this photo of me outside a small car showroom in Tokyo two weeks ago. I usually see a fair number of Alfas when I'm there, but spotting a Spider seems to be a rare find.

Attachments

#2,117 ·
Just saw a red 164Q with beige seats and Euro projector headlights on Sunrise highway in Patchogue, NY. Lady behind the wheel seemed to have no idea that my car (GTV6) is related to hers. I waved at her a few times, but stopped before she decides to take my plate number and call the local authority. Oh well.

#2,120 ·
Some pics from today. We watched the race at Fiat Desmauleso with the Fiat Club and the Fiat Alfa Club Quebec. The 4C is simply outstanding

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.