Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Make it mandatory to list member location
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 03:02 PM
slowcreek

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB101 View Post
"1: It is required to have a 25 post count to post a for sale ad. If post count is not 25 the ad will be removed and a pm will be sent. Please don't be a **** if you get a pm. We are just doing our job."

What is this nonsense... If I had an incredible Alfa for sale and I wasn't a regular poster, but wanted to list it on this site because I knew there were a few real Alfists on the site, but no I can't post a classified because I don't have enough posts.... sounds pretty ridiculous..

And as far as listing my location, I have no problem with that, I've got nothing to hide... I don't even see that in my settings and I'm not going to spend hours trying to figure it out... I probably don't have enough posts yet to have that ability to post my location... hilarious.... the sad part is that it is probably true!
I HIGHLIGHTED IN LARGER FONT the point I wanted to make using 2 examples of other car forums. I think the post count is a crappy deal on the forums I took those clips from. I much prefer the no post count required rule on BB.

It's Giuseppe's giubos, not Guido's guibos, on my 78 Spider and Sport Sedan
REFRESH CONNECTIONS BEFORE REPLACING COMPONENTS

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome