Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Convention - Cortile della Corsa - Pittsburgh , PA
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 07-29-2019, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
berniem

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to berniem
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfaloco View Post
I would like to chime in here and add my congratulations to the Three Rivers Chapter of AROC, and all others involved, on a very enjoyable and well run convention this year. For a new chapter to take on a national convention, and pull it off tremendously well, requires heroic efforts! I know from personal experience what a huge organizational responsibility this entails, plus trying your best to make your guests happy and content.

With the Pittsburgh Vintage GP running concurrently, and the thousands of cars on display, there was a lot to take in and tons of information to try to communicate to convention-goers. I think they pulled that off extremely well... all you had to do was focus in and read through the website a couple of times!
Thank you very very much for the kind words! It was a real pleasure to meet you guys and your kind words in registration put the wind back into our sails. It was very much appreciated. Thanks so very very much!

Bernard Martin, Managing Director, "The Cortile" Italian Car Show
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix: 1988 Spider Veloce; 1991 164L

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome