Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale 1972 GTV - Fully Built Vintage Customs/Terry Tinney
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 02:29 PM
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by balloway View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, but with a little one myself I'm considering a GTV specifically because they have backseats. I see yours doesn't, but is there something preventing that? Are GTV backseats really that unusable? I swear I've seen 4 adults in them before...though none of them looked that comfortable.
The back seat is not useful for anything except groceries and small children in a child's seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopdahl View Post
BAT wasn't kind to this build. Vintage Customs seems to have seriously screwed you over (your patience with them was saint level). Sometimes life just happens. This is a really individual build, and you are going to have to find the right buyer to get back most of what you sunk into this.

If it makes you feel better, your thread on this build and the VC issues kept Darren off of here for last few years. And his reputation likely will make any coming-back a bit troublesome....

GLWS. I really hope this hasn't ruined you on vintage builds forever.
Darren has been gone from here for a very long time. It probably was around the time the Papajam's car got stolen from from Darren's place of business. His name was mud from that day forward. He's screwed over a fair number of folks. Many of them have kept quiet for personal reasons.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome