Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale 1972 GTV - Fully Built Vintage Customs/Terry Tinney
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
cavilry

cavilry

Quote:
Originally Posted by balloway View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, but with a little one myself I'm considering a GTV specifically because they have backseats. I see yours doesn't, but is there something preventing that? Are GTV backseats really that unusable? I swear I've seen 4 adults in them before...though none of them looked that comfortable.
Haha! I have definitely had 4 adults in a GTV before but no, not very comfortable. Nothing preventing putting the back seat back in on this car other than removing the leather parcel shelf first. Now, fitting a diaper bag, stroller, and a wife in at the same time...that I'm not so sure on.

I guess what I should have said was: I can't justify having a "fun" car in the garage when we're trying to make it work in California on one income. My daily driver/commuter is relatively enjoyable (2009 John Cooper Works Mini Cooper S) so I'm trying to just force myself to enjoy that on the very rare occasion I get out for a quick twisty drive.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome