Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - I should not have asked wifes opinion about top boot
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 01:24 AM
SkiBum

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrencedesigns View Post
skibum...I don't like the plastic clips along the back.
What I want is the late quad model that has the plastic side inserts and fittings for the rear "acorns"on the back.
The Centerline version is NOT that version. It is not a question of "putting it together properly."

Then they sent you the wrong one. The "late model" and the quad boot are virtually identical except for attachment design on the front of the boot by the parcel shelf. The only other option is the small, soft, earlier version that does not cover the parcel shelf.
Then they sent you the wrong one. The "late model" and the quad boot are virtually identical except for attachment design on the front of the boot by the parcel shelf. The only other option is the small, soft, earlier version that does not cover the parcel shelf.You know, sometimes it is difficult trying to decipher what someone is trying to say when they are asking for help. There certainly is no reason or excuse to be less than gracious and civil when people are trying to go out of their way to be helpful

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome