Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Wilwood Caliper kit - Leak Fix Recommendation
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
Brooklyn67

Garage
@JoeCab - Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately when I did call, the sales/tech person told me to order the from Jegs...which I did 2 days ago (2 sets of 4...just in case), but you could always credit my account
@Gubi It felt like I lost both front and rear. As you can imagine, since I was on a decline when the car was rolling back and then the brake pedal went to the flow without resistance...my natural, emergency inclination was to pull up on the e-brake...which worked and then I used it when I pulled back into my shop to investigate the issue. I'll investigate the master cylinder further, but I do know that there were puddles of brake fluid on the inner side of both front wheels (fluid leaking down onto the rims and running off over the inside part of the tire). I'm away for a few days, but did put a large piece of cardboard under the car to see if fluid might be leaking/dripping from another part of the car.

Thanks again.

1986 Modded Quadrifoglio
2002 Audi S6 Avant // 2004 Honda RS125 & RS250 race bikes // Many street bikes

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome