Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale NEW 10562 Tipo Plates....coming soon!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
NEW 10562 Tipo Plates....coming soon!

I'm going to have some of these made up. The number I have made will be determined by how many folks step up. The graphics on the repros that I've seen are not even close to the original. I want something that looks more like the original. So, I've made up a graphics file and put it with a picture of an original. My graphics are in the middle. I then placed a repro on top for comparison.

As you can see, the Alfa Romeo script on in my graphics is a really good match. I used fonts that match the original, as you can see by the pictures. I printed out my graphics file and stuck it on the firewall of my car. The mounting holes are the right diameter and distance apart.

These will not be etched like the originals, but they will look much better than what's available.

Price will be dependent on how many I have made. Price will be between $10 and $15.

If you want one please post to this thread. I'd like to submit my order in a week.
Attached Images

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome