Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Wanted Papajam's "All In One" files
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 05:14 AM Thread Starter
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbosco View Post
@ossodiseppia - Any "all-in-one" package that you can provide from the late great Papajam collection is truly appreciated. You tell me what I need to do to get the data, I'll make it happen - I'll ship you a thumb drive (with more capacity than every computer that existed in 1974 combined, probably), and a pre-paid return envelope. All you gotta do is fill it with the goods and drop it in the mail. And I'll do what I can to help you share it with other members of the Alfa community.
I'm sorry, I can't help. I suggest contacting Cardisk.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome