Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Montreal USA spec. Speedo face group buy
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 04:04 AM
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONBLOCK View Post
Brian, I don't know why did I not think of you for this project? You are perfect for getting this done and done right! I must be slipping a bit. This is probably the best photo that I can come up with but I can photograph my 'metric' speedo and provide dimensions or as you often prefer, I can send it to you!

Attachment 1560764

You've probably read the thread but we could use a clear plastic film type speedometer overlay with Imperial measurements on the inner ring in yellow. Similar to Dom's photo above but the metric speedo lacks any inner MPH indicators as necessary. I can do the mental calculation pretty fast but it is usually done just after I pass a cop!

Mark
How would the overlay attach to the speedometer? Anything that is peal and stick would show and look fairly ugly.

The face of the speedometer looks to be 3D. Is it one piece or two pieces?

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome