Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Want manual giulia....
View Single Post
post #694 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Alfissimo Int.
Platinum Subscriber

They should have brought the manuals to the US, period. Maybe they will smarten up and make them available on all models. When they do, I will switch over. I agree with everyone here. Manual is really the only way to fully drive. Although this Zf is fun, it does not have that mechanical feel, such as knowing exactly where the clutch engages as though you can see the splines and clutch moving in your head. There is none of that with with that auto, I have to transfer that feeling to the steering wheel and my body with how the car feels. BBW and throttle by wire also eliminate the feel. At least with a Manual, you would still have most of the connection with the car and driving. I have to say I am still feeling connected just not complete. I do like the car but it does have it's flaws as all cars do. I will say it's great in stop and go traffic which most of us deal with on a daily basis. lol

I vote Alfa offers manuals. Otherwise I might have to go a different route at some point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jason Minos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New: +1 619-209-0715
e-mail:admin at alfissimo.com
San Diego, CA
1991 White Alfa Romeo 164S Recaro, Siena, Zender.-GONE
2010 Touareg TDI
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Trofeo, Leather package(red), 19X8, 19X9.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome