Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale 1969 Giulia Super RHD Celeste Blue
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2019, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
vespam5

1969 Giulia Super RHD Celeste Blue

Howdy Folks,

I have a gorgeous and unique Alfa for sale here are a few details:
1969 Giulia Super 1600
Right hand drive
Celeste Blue
Red interior.
74,5XX original miles.
Clean California Title.
Located in Montebello CA (East Los Angeles)

The vehicle belonged to an Alfa Romeo enthusiast who resided in Santa Barbara but was from Australia. He imported the car to Ca for his personal use and enjoyed it for years until his passing a couple years ago. The car is quite stunning with this color combination. It is the original color but it had one high quality respray under the previous ownership. It is an unmodified original car in great shape. Interior is just about showroom perfect whilst the exterior is very very good. Engine bay is original paint. Though the car runs and drives, it will need a little love in terms of a tune up and freshening of the fuel system since it has been sitting garaged for about 2 years, I will perform this for the new owner at my shop DV-Mechanics.

Price is $52,500 OBO, one of the finest examples around. Includes a fat folder full of records and a few photographs of the car when it was spotlighted at the 2011 Concorso Italiano. I figured I'd post it here before trying BAT. She needs a good loving home.

**EDIT/Update** I did not want to call this a Bollino D'Oro on my own since I am not an expert but after discussing the car and comparing notes with a few sources it really does seem to be the case. Also, the car is registered as a 1969 in California but, Fusi shows this as early 1968 RHD Super. Thank you Andrew for the information.

Follow me on Instagram: dorian_alfa
My website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

69 Giulia 1300TI
69 Giulia TI racer
65 GT Sprint
83 GTV6

Last edited by vespam5; 01-24-2019 at 09:40 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome