Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Wolf steel floor pans
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 05:59 PM
gprocket
Platinum Subscriber

Wolf steel has its place - unfortunately floor pans are not that place. There are some parts that are not available anywhere else (eg, the upper plate behind the seats in a Duetto), there are parts that they don't make but willing to duplicate if you can give them a sample (eg, Berlina rockers), and there are parts that they do at a far better price then others that are equivalent quality (eg, Duetto rear wings for thousands less). Then there are the floors. I've spoken with the current owner (who is a great guy and is eager to support the community) and suggested that he either upgrade the floors or drop them. To date he's done neither (not that he's obligated to listen to me). In fairness, I believe Wolf was providing panels before anyone seriously considered importing them from Europe. So you could thank Wolf for providing a cost effective option for cars that we're worth so little for so long.

The Brad Davisson Memorial Scholarship Fund:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome