Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - New owner 1974 GTV has no idea what he got himself into
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
evermore

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndecidedRacer View Post
Hi Michael - congrats and welcome to the family. I joined in May of last year with a BAT auction win. I am working on taking it from stock to more of a canyon carver. As i am in your area (Menlo Park), happy to talk further about what i have learned in terms of refinishing things myself vs having to go outside to a shop for support. I am nearing the end of this go-fast upgrade which has included everything from a motor rebuild/upgrade, gearbox rebuild with alcoholics racing parts, and even some interior work including sparco seats and harness bar and because i am tall i have also done a lot of work with the steering column/removing the center console, and having some custom fab work done.

Reach out anytime.

Cheers,
Phil
Thanks Phil! Actually tried to send a message but I have not reached the 10 message threshold. *facepalm*. I will probably get in touch with you in the next couple of weeks once I have a reasonable ideas of the full catalogues of issues I am facing.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome