Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - May the circle remain unbroken - 10204 01488
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2017, 08:23 PM
twoliterlover

Smile What about the Montreal Speedboat?

Doggone you, Don,
Are you really going to restore yet another one?!?? You assured me you were no longer looking for new projects. You should recall a recent comment you made to me after we viewed Trent's two liter in pieces in Olympia and I *****ed the deal by suggesting him the great value of just the pieces:

[Quote] "I also spend a fair amount of time overhauling the components in advance of any need, which allows me to send them along quickly to another 102 owner in desperate need of a fix. It amuses me, keeps me busy, and has added some really nice people to my circle of friends.

So, with this one out of reach, I can go back to building a Montreal-powered wooden boat, and restoring the world’s only “internal combustion organ”. [End of Quote]

I am so going to miss seeing that internal combustion organ, but it will be enjoyable just to watch another two liter being built correctly. I hope you are coming North next summer for the Annual Alfa Romeo Club Convention in lovely cool West Coast Washington. It will be in Olympia and perhaps you could fly your Mooney if you don't want to drive your fantastic spider that far. You are one heck of a good pilot. The landings were so soft I was always surprised we were rolling on the runway.

Cheers for you and Best of wishes, Jay.
spialso wantty cbuilgdan.

[B]JAY NUXOLL [/B][EMAIL="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"], seriously Alfa diseased and ancient OLD Two Liter Lover, put together Seattle area's Northwest Alfa Romeo Club in 1965, and still feebly tries to tend a teeny sacred flame to his serpent mistress in the [B]ALFA G'RAJ MAHAL[/B], a home garage temple with more Alfa cars and parts than he dare list because of the disapproval of his shamed and chagrined family. (425) 641-2600.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome