Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Stelvio QV sets new Nurburgring SUV record
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 10:22 AM
PSk

Send a message via AIM to PSk Send a message via Yahoo to PSk
You are 100% right Michael; and Del I've not experienced this steering wheel grab thing, or I have and forgotten.

We owned a Nissan Dualis, Quashi, and I'm not sure what that is called? A soft SUV? ... anyway no climbing required, just step in and I have to admit it was a great family car. Rolly polly around corners, yes but super comfortable cruiser. The 156v6 though is very easy to get in and out of but I wonder how easy it will be when I'm 70 to get up to a standing position?

We also have a Honda Odyssey and personally a far far and I mean faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better car than a SUV. It really is just a longer car so you can have 7 seats. Yes it is taller than the Alfa so fuel consumption suffers on trips but if you want to carry lots of people and don't have small penis/I need to be considered a real man concerns get a people mover.
Pete

'71 1750 Series 2 GTV:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
156 Series 1 v6 ... and remember it's all just opinions
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome