Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Giulia TI Milage & other questions
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
velocedoc

Location: located "almost" at the geographic center of Arizona +/- a few miles
Garage
I am like Michael in the same respect that this very well could be my last Alfa. Test driving the new Stelvio and Giulia last night was a trip down memory lane when I bought my 71 GTV off the show room floor. My son now has my 1750 GTv.
EPA says that the car should get 28 on the highway. I asked the question as My Acura RL gets 28 consistently as an average. So to get the same or better is a good thing for me as we put 25,000 -30,000 miles a year on a vehicle. *we love long trips* One just has to keep the boost at a minimum to get good mileage. Our Acura has 215,000 great miles and it will take a great car for us to consider what to replace it with and Alfa Romeo is our first choice.
Yes, we are not really that concerned about the value of a car in a few years, just what it will cost to keep up the maintenance.
For us, the discussion was about which way to go for the money spent. That hasn't been decided and we will have to read up on the brochures for each and make a decision which car we will have for at least 5 or more years. Right now it is a toss up.

Christopher

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
www.alfadoctor.wordpress.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome