Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - An Interaction with Alfa Parts Exchange - Larry
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 10:54 AM
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPeterson3 View Post
I have come to understand that one of my challenges/opportunities in this life is to learn humility and tolerance. For this to happen, I must encounter people that try my tolerance, and force me to surrender ego as the ultimate demand.
You're reading too much into someone's post, maybe mine. This has got nothing to do with ego and everything to do with being polite. Life is too short to put up with this kind of attitude from anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal View Post
If I can figure out how to delete the post, I will. Can't find the "delete" button. It's served its purpose. If I can't, well, then, Larry is a vendor that I didn't know from Adam, and I provided an objective review. I'm not going to remove the post simply because he is the apparent Amazon of Alfa parts.
Don't delete your post. It's a objective as you said.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome