Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale Seat Belt Stickers - Testing the market for interest
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2017, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farace View Post
When I got my car (after the misuse of more than one PO), the original belts were long gone, replaced by some godawful stiff "racing" belts that were damned near unwearable. I installed the hoop (can't remember what year is imprinted on it) and crab claws (modified a bit by installing a static shoulder belt as well). I'm sure I must have had some photographic reference else I wouldn't have chased them down, but I'm drawing a blank right now. When I get a moment I'll pull out the "Before you drive the 1971 Spider" sales brochure and see if that's where I saw them in a '71.
I took a quick look online and found a few pictures that showed the hoop in a 71 spider.

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome