Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale Seat Belt Stickers - Testing the market for interest
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
Seat Belt Stickers - Testing the market for interest

It's taken my printer quite a while to get back with me on this quote. As these are going to be printed on an aluminum foil, the costs are going to be high. The main reason is a tooling charge. The tooling charge is more than the charge to print 100 stickers.
They will need to have a die cut tool made to make the 18 mm circular cut.

I spent quite a bit of time on the graphics. The second image shows the various objects I drew outlined in red. As you can see, they are an excellent match to the original. As far as I know, these stickers only came on US spec 1969 Alfas. They were placed on the crab claw style and clam shell style seat belts on Berlinas, GTVs and Spiders.

I'm setting the price at $15 for two. So, $15 for Spiders, $30 for GTVs and Berlinas. I'm going to need commitments for about 60 individual stickers or 30 sets of two (2) for me to be comfortable pulling the trigger.

Thank you in advance for your interest.
Attached Images

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome