Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Paint shop near Ventura, CA.
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 10:22 AM
geh458

Randy,

I too live in the Ventura area. When I redid the GTV three years ago, and the Super restoration last year, I also searched for a shop in the area. I must have gone to 7 or 8 places, and nobody would touch the jobs, they weren't profitable (ie not Insurance work). I ended up finding two different shops in Northridge to do the restorations. Both shops were within half a mile of each other. The GTV was done at Northridge Auto Body, one block west of Reseda Blvd and just north of the railroad tracks. The Super was done at Miracle Auto Body in Northridge, one block east of Reseda Blvd, and just south of the railroad tracks. In both case the work was excellent for what I paid for, just a little slow. If you've ever been to Santo's Italian Car Service, Northridge Auto Body is at the south end of the building. If you'd like a second opinion, contact Santo or Anthony (ITALCARGUY).

If you want actual phone numbers and addresses, I'd be happy to PM them to you, just let me know.

Gifford
'72 Super --> SOLD, '67 GTV --> SOLD

Last edited by geh458; 03-30-2009 at 10:25 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome