Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Duetto windshield replacement
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2016, 04:54 PM
ossodiseppia
USTA BE AN AD-MIN
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Garage
I paid and am glad I did. I figured it was cheap insurance to have someone do it. He was a real pro and had it done in no time. Get the new clips, you'll be glad you did because you will know they are brand new. Make sure they put a dab of urethane sealer on the pinch weld before you put the clips on. It's just a little extra detail that will help when you drive your car in the driving rain. The installer I used also put some urethane under the gasket, between the glass all of the way around.

The cars came with a clear windshield. I'm sure I'll lose points, but the one I had is tinted.......but I don't care. :-)

I don't remember if I shared the pictures. Did I?

Brian __________________________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome