Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - For Sale Callaway GTV6 in Chicago
Thread: For Sale Callaway GTV6 in Chicago
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 04:14 AM
Cintos
Gold Subscriber

As the bidding reaches the end of the auction, I am once again reminded how poor the transparency has become with eBay. Years ago you had real information as to competing bidder's identity so as to ferret out the shills. No longer. Over and over again I see low-feedback bidders that come out of the woodwork to run up the prices. That happened a few weeks ago with a 164 I was interested in, and just prior to that with a nice European-eBay Guilia. eBay says it is to keep bidders from being contacted directly by the seller to avoid paying the fees, and to keep buyers from being phished by scammers. I say, go elsewhere to buy.

Explore our Alfa Family at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and BB threads about Transcontinental Alfa Road Trips:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, &
. &

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome