Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - The Duettos used in the Graduate movie, are they still around?
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Wille R.

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlegs32 View Post
Looks like a Fiat to me. And here is a current picture of the known " Graduate Alfa". in my garage in CO. Just got it running again last week. One was destroyed at Portland Raceways way back when. Third car- not a race car- might still be floating around somewhere. I bought this car from Lee Midgley and Bob Griffith in June of 1969. As a race car. It finished second at National Championships at Riverside in 1968 with Lee at the wheel.
Karen Dale Macgowan Alfa West
The Duetto you have in the garage, was that the one with license number UOP567?

[B]1967 Roundtail Spider, "Duetto" Mine since 1970. Meno parole, piú Duetto!.[/B]
My [B][COLOR="Red"]Duetto sites [/COLOR][/B]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and the [B][COLOR="Red"] Duetto Register [/COLOR][/B]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
[B][COLOR="Red"] Duettoinfo [/COLOR][/B]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome