Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Great GTA Replica project on E-Bay!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 03:28 AM Thread Starter
Max Banks

Great GTA Replica project on E-Bay!

E-bay.com has got what looks like it could be a great GTA Replica project in Niagra Falls, price is about right as well! Its a green 1966 Sprint GT. Unfortunately the photos don't show the bits that really matter.... floors, sills etc, so I wouldn't commit to it, but if someone went to check it out, they could have themselves a cheap buy. It looks about the same as my GTA Replica project did when it started (check it out at http://www.alfaholics.com/our_cars/ ). Would be interested to see what its really like. The owner reckons it was originally white, but that is impossible due to the tan interior... much more likely to have been green all along. Also it has a wood type dash rather than grey which I have never seen before on a Sprint GT.... either a first for me or it may actually be a very early GTJ?! Its 1 piece chrome bumbers look in good nick which is a good sign for the rest of the car.... also they are like rocking horse ***** so are valuable on their own! Am looking forward to other views on this post/ if someone gets to see it!!! (am away this weekend racing so will see how things have progressed after the weekend!!)

[COLOR=Blue]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]

1966 2.0 Sprint GT race car, 1967 T/S GTA Replica, 1965 FIA App.K 1600 GTA, 1965 1600 GTA Stradale RHD, 1965 1600 GTA Stradale LHD, 1966 1600 Giulia GTC, 1991 S4 Spider, 1967 1600 Duetto, 1999 2.0 916GTV (soon to be sold!) and now replaced with 2002 3.0 V6 24v 916 GTV

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome