Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Flaminia CoupŁ -the Bugatti-Wagen-
View Single Post
post #79 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2014, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Tedesco
improving
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
Richard, thanks for the hint.

Did some fine tuning on the spare wheel well, (applied the drain hole and trimmed the edges) and continued embossing. Now only two pictures and the fuel pipe grove are missing. Milled the grove mould with a hemispherical cutter, cute!

Removed the panel behind the back seats and discovered that the frame of the rear window also is bad. I will have to cut it out, too. If cutting off continues, the roof will be gone soon. I should put the whole thing together as a "one off" Flaminia barchetta then, shouldn┤t I? (Well, it would be more of a barca, than a barchetta). The only thing needed in this case would be a reliable story of e.g. Brigitte Bardot had it made for her Cote d┤Azure travels, or so.

Hubert
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Flaminia GT 3C, Flaminia Convertibile 3C, Flavia Convertibile 1.8, A112 Abarth, Flaminia CoupÚ 2.5, Fulvia Sport 1.3S, Unimog U900

Last edited by Tedesco; 03-22-2014 at 10:28 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome