Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Flaminia CoupŁ -the Bugatti-Wagen-
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2014, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
Tedesco
improving
Platinum Subscriber

Garage
Don,

I have soldered the pipe to the panel, so I have steel-solder-copper, cleaned the spot from flux material very carefully. But will check in the office tomorrow, if and what kind of galvanic element I have created.

Richard,

thanks for the advice. I have ordered two dozens of small magnets right away, very good idea and not really expensive! I will gas weld the repair panel but my problem in fact is the support.

Welding on the table will lead to an "out of shape" result. The fender has to be fitted to the car, I think. Now it turns out to be a disadvantage that I have removed so many parts from the shell. The back panel is not there, no doors, no front fender. Perhaps the best way will be to fit at least the rear panel and the fender by clamps, then tack the repair panels,weld the seam on the table, planish, ready

Hubert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Flaminia GT 3C, Flaminia Convertibile 3C, Flavia Convertibile 1.8, A112 Abarth, Flaminia CoupÚ 2.5, Fulvia Sport 1.3S, Unimog U900

Last edited by Tedesco; 01-05-2014 at 03:42 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome