Alfa Romeo Forums banner

New England Roll Call

61K views 259 replies 112 participants last post by  SmilingSpider 
#1 ·
Now that we have a forum hopefully organizing and keeping track of events will be that much easier. My .02 cents, have a NEBB roll call, just to see who is your neighbor on this site. I guess i will start it off.

Jacob Ricciotti
Dover, New Hampshire

#128 ·
Jericho. VT 1991 164, 85 GTV6, 1979 Alfetta Coupe, 1975 Alfetta Sedan, 1975 Alfetta Coupe RaceCar, 1982 Spider, 1972 Montreal.

#135 ·
Or...

The red one parked at the white cape near the end of Drew Rd? My 164S resides on Drew in Madbury. That would make three Alfas living less than two miles apart.

#136 ·
Never saw this thread!!

Ridgefield CT.

I'm a second time ALFA owner, orig from NYC, I've been in CT for 4 years. Very nice roads here for ALFAs. I haven't joined you all for events because I've been using the last 2 yrs preparing for a career change, But I'll be done in the next couple of months and I look forward to meeting some of you next spring.

#140 ·
Ridgefield CT.

I'm a second time ALFA owner, orig from NYC, I've been in CT for 4 years. Very nice roads here for ALFAs. I haven't joined you all for events because I've been using the last 2 yrs preparing for a career change, But I'll be done in the next couple of months and I look forward to meeting some of you next spring.
Welcome, we're right next door in Bethel!

#142 ·
Hello

Don't know why I never saw this-been lurking for a while. Ive got a fairly decent 72 GTV-silver with black interior, restored.

Bought the car in Brattleboro, VT in 1996, restored it over the years including full strip to bare metal, repaint (minimal rust repair was necessary, believe it or not, it had just landed in Vermont when I got it, thankfully) car has appx. 80,000 miles on it.

During the restoration it also got a new clutch, brakes, tires, every moving or rubber suspension part, all suspension beadblasted and repainted, etc.

Live in West Hartford, Ct-i also own a shop specializing in metal fabrication/restoration services mainly on older BMW's but of course alfa rust is the same just more extensive than BMW rust! Sports Car Restoration

I've seen a lot of older BMW 2002's come through my hands, I love those cars too, but this Alfa has always held my fancy and I'd never sell it-in fact, it was built in Aug. 1972, the same year as I was born.

(alfa's the silver one)

#146 ·
Gtv

Don't know why I never saw this-been lurking for a while. Ive got a fairly decent 72 GTV-silver with black interior, restored.

Bought the car in Brattleboro, VT in 1996, restored it over the years including full strip to bare metal, repaint (minimal rust repair was necessary, believe it or not, it had just landed in Vermont when I got it, thankfully) car has appx. 80,000 miles on it.

During the restoration it also got a new clutch, brakes, tires, every moving or rubber suspension part, all suspension beadblasted and repainted, etc.

Live in West Hartford, Ct-i also own a shop specializing in metal fabrication/restoration services mainly on older BMW's but of course alfa rust is the same just more extensive than BMW rust! Sports Car Restoration

I've seen a lot of older BMW 2002's come through my hands, I love those cars too, but this Alfa has always held my fancy and I'd never sell it-in fact, it was built in Aug. 1972, the same year as I was born.

(alfa's the silver one)
Matt - I live in Glastonbury and have a 74 GTV. Once this white stuff is gone I'd love to drive to your shop and trade notes.

Michael.

#143 ·
Clean looking car, love the color. I might need to talk to you about a "little" alfa rust at some point... I use to drive up to Bloomfield from Bethel, probably right by your shop, but just started a new job closer. Anyway, great looking car!
. ryan

#153 ·
A gent named John, from what his brother in law mentioned, he had just got it from Florida, last year. You can't miss the car..
Bright red, with if I can remember correctly, a large Alfa corse decal on the rear...and a few others. Plus some stripes..in the fashion of the Italian flag.
A super quick look on the inside, revealed a legit looking roll cage etc.etc..

I'll be sure to get more details of it this summer...and possibly post them in the 75/Milano forums section

#155 ·
Hello everyone in New England, it is almost spring, oops, another foot of snow coming today! I digress, I have sold my white spider on Back River Rd, Dover,NH. It is going to a nice guy in Georgia in April. I have purchased a 1971 GTV from Arizona and will be picking it up after the snow goes away. If anyone knows a reasonably priced paint person I would like an email fcrossman@comcast.net. The GTV needs very little body work, but does need paint. Cannot wait for spring so I, a devout roadster person, can find out first hand the appeal of GTV driving. Frank

#195 ·
Howdy Neighbor

It is evident that I never have posted in this AONE forum so...bought my 89 Quad off CL in 2010 and...have never gotten it on the road:001_wub:. I drive it down my 1100 ft driveway to fetch the mail on occasion. Maybe next year will be the year...lots of work to be done; suspension, electrics, and cosmetics. Bought an 84 parts car (no engine or trans) to steal parts from...it had better Quad wheels than mine.
I haven't seen any classic GTV's in quite some time but then I don't get around much...except in the M3.:thumbup1:
Where do the Seacoast Alfisti get their wrenching done?

Attachments