Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - Italian Bicycles
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 07:43 AM
AlfistiSA
Darth Moderator
Platinum SubscriberModerator

Italian Bikes

I ride a Cinelli Proxima, she's 4 years old now & still runs like the wind. Currently running a mixture of Campag, Dura Ace & Suntour Superbe Pro. This is my Fiance with our bikes on a Cycling Holiday in Cape Town, South Africa.

Seeing as this thread is about Italian bikes, tucked in the garage with the Giulietta's is my '97 Laverda Diamante 668 parallel twin.

The Laverda is here, in amongst some other toys, 'scuse the workshop, Dad is relocating & I'm building garages to accomodate his half of the toys.
(http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/show...t=33582&page=2)

Where does one look on ebay for Alfa shirts ? I'm a medium if anyone has outgrown theirs, hint, hint.

Seriously, I'm currently busy with a design for a full Alfa Kit, it will consist of Bib shorts, a full zip shirt & arm warmers, I want a set for myself & I have a contact who makes cycling clothing, so if anyone here is keen, let me know & I'll include you onto a list. I plan on making between 20 & 50 sets, the price is dependant on the numbers so the more, the merrier.

I've run it past Simon & have the BB's permission to use their logo on the Kit. The idea is to give the BB some free advertising, I'm not a dealer, I'm an enthusiast.

Ciao
Greig
Sunny South Africa
Perfect cycling & driving Country
www.cinelli.it
Attached Images

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome