Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Time Trial

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  GTV4EVR 
#1 · (Edited)
This is where we will be discussing the Time Trial. Please note that the schedule is being finalized and registration has not yet opened. Convention information is being updated and posted on our website Alfa Canadese - 2012 ARCC/AROC Convention

#2 ·
Driver Training and Parade Laps

Ken,

It looks like the Time Trials and Advanced Driver Training are an either/or proposition. Can one do the Driver Training and participate in the parade laps though?

Thanks,

#3 ·
Time Trial track configuration

The Toronto Motorsports Park website lists three different track configurations; 1.2, 1.8 & 3 km. Which one you will use?

Thanks

#4 ·
The Toronto Motorsports Park website lists three different track configurations; 1.2, 1.8 & 3 km. Which one you will use?

Thanks
Hi George,

I got the following response from the TT Chair:

( i) We will be using the Long Track for the TT and Parade Lapping - as befits those events.

(ii) Also, I expect that the configuration used for the Advanced Driver Training will be mostly on the Long Track but there could be segments run on either of the other configurations (or possibly the skid pad) to increase the effectiveness (and variety & enjoyment) of the training possibilities. Anticipate a varied day, and also that the 'lapping' sessions for the ADT'ers later in the day, will be on the Long Track.

#6 ·
Historic Tipo T33/2 to be at Time Trials

Historic Tipo T33/2 to be at Time Trials

April 24, 2012. We are pleased to announce that Jay Iliohan will bring his Tipo T33/2to Alfa Canadese. This Tipo 33/2 Daytona, serial number 015, was raced in 1968 by Autodelta and in 1969 by VDS Team. It was entered in the 24 hours of Le Mans twice and it finished 6th at the 1968 Daytona 24 hours race on its maiden outing with Andretti/Bianchi. Come out to see (and hear) this historically significant Alfa racing car as it competes in the Alfa Canadese Time Trials at Toronto Motorsports Park and look for it in the special vehicles display at the Concorso.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.