Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sydney Australia
It should be pointed out, that the catalyst used in most catalysed (2 pack) paints is toxic, they are isocyanates, and are ideally sprayed in a booth with the painter wearing full protective clothing ( this stuff can be absorbed by your skin) with external air supply to their mask.
If you were to spray it at home, make sure you are well covered, and use a good mask with filters designed to remove isocyanates. I think you need to cover your eyes as well. From memory these toxins are cumulative, so you can probably get away with using them at home for a one off type use. Not that I am recomending that you do this, as it is probably illegal to spray at home in most western countries.