Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums - View Single Post - I know it's not Italian.....
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
milanolove

Gotcha. So with the Chrysler parts, I assume parts would be slightly easier to find? To be honest, if I had the money to buy it, I wouldn't want to spend much over $50,000 on resto. It looks fairly solid and aesthetics don't mean much to me, but unwouldnt want to look like a junker. But then again, I'm completely broke and have no car or job, so technically my opinion doesn't matter on such.....matters. But hypothetically, it'd be fun and a good opportunity to own a nice car. I'd just use the Facel as a weekend driver, but with how the weather has been lately, I'd hate to spend that kind of money ona car and then have it end up in a tree the next day because of a tornado lol
I'm pretty surprised at how much the restoration on the Ferrari would cost. You can pretty much buy a new one with that kind of money, but where would the fun be in that? After I get a job, I wouldn't mind restoring an old round tail Spider.

Last edited by milanolove; 05-01-2011 at 07:23 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome