I've seen them coming off the back of the manifold also. In fact, I'm now looking for an in-line CV to replace my banjo type with. As qualified above, my comments were reserved for a 69 SV with double boosters. Other configs, as we often find, are different, as are modified cars. Perhaps a real brake expert out there can explain all the functions of the check valve. Cheers and 'onya!
; Ph.A., B.S.A., U. of NOTASME
- Spider Veloce
, '69 US1750/4.56 LSD (pictures
) - since '75 for that early mid-life crisis!
- '72 Super, 2L/4.30LSD (pictures
) - for that late mid-life crisis!!
- Gina Lolo Bianca
- '65 early Series 1 Super, white/lt.blue-gray, stock 1600/4.56 (pics)(more pics) (Blog)
- for the heck of it now!!!
- Mr Meconium
- '73 Giulia Super 1.6, Giallo Piper/black, very stock (pics
) - for another Euro trip?
- "The Beast"
- Forthcoming - stay tuned for details
- El Blanco -
'75 Super, ex-Nuova to earlier Super style, 2L/4.30LSD, white/gray-black - pics
- Colonel Mustard
- '67 Giulia Sprint GTV, Giallo Ocra/black, very stock, 1600 (pics
) - LINK
- '70 1300 TI
, 2L/4.10LSD, white/black - for a short while only . . .
- '76 ex-Nuova to 1600 Super (pics
) - for the 2011 Euro trip
- '69 1750 Berlina
(wish I still had)
Pinyo's 2010, 10 wk, 8000 mi "Super" Euro-Trip Blog
Benjamin's 2011, 7 week, 3500 mile "Super2" Euro-Trip Blog
Gina Lolo's 2011 Alfa Convention, 3350 mile Roadtrip blog