15x7 GTAm Wheels pictures - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 07-01-2005, 01:50 AM

15x7 GTAm Wheels pictures

Hi there,

does anyone know something abot 15x7 GTAm wheels? Iīve never seen them on a photo, just the 13" versions.
Does anyone perhaps have a photo??

Thanks

Tom
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nda9h
Hi there,

does anyone know something abot 15x7 GTAm wheels? Iīve never seen them on a photo, just the 13" versions.
Does anyone perhaps have a photo??

Thanks

Tom
high$$$ japanese wheels...

here's a 15x7 "gta look" wheel for 105 alfa. at 4.8kg it's probably lighter than the original mag campy or official replica techno's 14x7. To bad they don't look close enough to the real ones....

high$$$ japanese wheels...

davbert
Attached Images

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-01-2005, 10:39 PM

Here are some pics i have. There NO WAY near the offset the original gtam wheels have but they look ok.
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2005, 04:33 AM

Thanks so far, very nice pictures and wheels. Does anyone know the manufacturer of these wheels?

But i am still looking for a picture of the 15x7 original GTAm wheels (with the original offset...), because i am planning to rebuild a 2000 GTAm and do not want to use the 13" wheels...

Thomas
Old 07-04-2005, 03:58 PM

Quote:
But i am still looking for a picture of the 15x7 original GTAm wheels (with the original offset...)
Uh I'm confused i thought the GTAm only came with 13x9/10 tipo 33 wheels??
Am i missing something?
Old 07-04-2005, 09:17 PM

Thatīs what i thought too.

But i read that there was also a 15x7 wheel homologatet (besides the 8/9/10x13 wheels). But no one knows what it looked like...

Thomas
Old 07-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Thatīs what i thought too.

But i read that there was also a 15x7 wheel homologatet (besides the 8/9/10x13 wheels). But no one knows what it looked like...

Thomas
I don't ever recall seeing a GTam wheel that size.... here's a link for that wheel and some other vintage alfa race parts...

http://www.babu.jp/~autoparco/parts/parts.html

the prices are in yens...

davbert
Old 07-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Platinum Subscriber

Davbert,

Oh, if only I understood Japanese! Some very interesting things for sale there, almost worthy of a new thread along the lines of "What's all this for???"

Alex.
Old 07-30-2005, 12:43 PM

Autoparco

I may help you if you want to know about this shop--- I may be able to understand Japanese better than you because I am---

The owner of the shop says in his HP that the rims are made in Japan.

Tokyo, Japan
Old 07-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Platinum Subscriber

The owner of that shop would be able to seriously increase the volume of his sales if he had an English version of that website to click on to! I might be very interested in his TZ alloys - do you know what they are made of, what offset they are and how much each one weighs? Would you be able to translate other things too if needed?

Thank you very much!

Alex.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:26 AM

And if he would ship it to the States I would be very interested buying a set or two (2nd set for resell and save some shipping?)

That wheel is gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
The owner of that shop would be able to seriously increase the volume of his sales if he had an English version of that website to click on to! I might be very interested in his TZ alloys - do you know what they are made of, what offset they are and how much each one weighs? Would you be able to translate other things too if needed?

Thank you very much!

Alex.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:40 AM

TZ & TI Super alloys

Alex,

I can get no infos about TZ rims from the page, no discriptions are there but its price. And yes, I think I can give you some informations with my poor English, about another parts if you want. By the way I have just now received a email from the owner of AUTOPARCO and he said that he has decided to translate his HP into English. You will be able to see it soon---(maybe not very soon---)

Tokyo, Japan
Old 07-31-2005, 11:11 AM
Gold Subscriber

interested in 15x10 campys ?

If any one is interested I may sell my campagnolo 15x10 group IV magnesium Autodelta turbo set of wheels.

I'm at the national alfa event at seattle this weekend. I can post images once I get back....

thanks

davbert
Old 08-01-2005, 03:36 PM

15x7 GTAm wheels

I recall seeing something about a 15" wheel homologated for the GTAm in one of the GTA/m books (either Alleggerita or Giulia coupe GT & GTA). However, I have never come across anything recently on the Internet that mentions anything of their existence (original or otherwise). My guess is that a few may have been made at some point, but they are long since gone. I'm no expert on the history of Alfa, but I can tell you I have spent MANY MANY hours searching through several search engines looking for sources of GTAm replica wheels. The only thing I have found is the 13 x 8 version, which is what I bought for mine....

-JT
68 GTA Jr Group 2 replica in the works
Old 08-29-2005, 12:47 PM

the 15"x7" gtam wheels may be the same type that were offered for the late gta's and other 105 series cars. nobody wanted to run them (could be tire compounds were not good for a 15" wheels on such a light car as alfa in the 70's) the wheels i remember were a riveted 3 piece wheel that had the same number of round holes or windows that the am wheels had. they were manufactured by an american company called "chassis engineering" and available in the alfa competition catalog (there is a picture). they look very similar to the later "centerline" wheels that many people were running on the street and track in the mid 80's. also you might check that nice big white gta book that came out, it might have some pictures.

cheers, paul van der linden

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.