Alfa Romeo Forums banner

88 Passive seat belt

806 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  88quad 
#1 ·
All I need is the passengers side lap belt for a 88 passive seat belt system. I am trying to avoid replacing the whole system. If you know of anyone who has this part or have any suggestions please let me know.

thanks
johnathan

#2 ·
What kind of lap belt do you have on the driver's side? The passive restraint system should consist only of the belt that crosses your chest diagonally. A lap belt that is part of the passive restraint system must be an after-market add on of some kind. Now you're not going to tell me your passive restraints actually work properly? That just can't be.

#3 ·
actually the passive system doesn't slide anymore but they do stay in position right beside the passenger and driver. So if I took it all out I would just be putting another anchor in its place. Since they don't move and they are already there I figure they are as good as anything I could put in there. what are your thoughts?

#4 ·
Aside from the receptacles that once travelled back and forth in your car, you should also have the receptacles that are fixed in the rear position. I don't think you can really improve much on those. I wish there was an easy way to convert these to a three point restraint, but I don't know of one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.