Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Different Recommended Lubricants Stickers for 1969 US Spec Spiders

574 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 · (Edited)
I am in the process of figuring out which stickers and decals were placed on my car by the factory. Anfanuts has thoroughly documented all of the various stickers and decals that were placed on the cars for which I am very grateful. I'm trying to figure out if there were two variants of stickers or sticker sets, based on date of manufacture. I believe that the early cars came equipped with the clam shell style seat belts and no "credit card" VIN plate on the door jam.

I wondering if anyone has seen either one of these stickers on their cars. If you have an original sticker, can you please answer the following questions:

1. Which Recommended Lubricant sticker is on your car?​
  2. Does your car have clam shell seat belts or crab claw seat belts? (Crab claw seat belts are the ones that latch to a drive shaft tunnel mounted bracket)​
  3. Does your car have a sticker or decal on the rear of the drivers side door jam?​
  4. Does your car have the "credit card" style VIN plate on the rear of the driver's side door jam?​
  5. Does your car have a Made in Italy Sticker on the front door jam?​

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
You may want to contact Bill Gillham. He used to reproduce many of the decal for early 750,101, 105 Alfas.
Cheers Jon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.