Alfa Romeo Forums banner

New Spider

824 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Jim G 
#1 ·
Just acquired a beautiful 1991 Alfa Spider with only 20k miles and completely original. Could anyone please tell me where I could find a tan convertible boot cover like the ones that came with the Veloce?

#3 ·
you realise though, that one from classic alfa is not the correct type for the S4, and that is why they say "to suit S4"!!
....it doesn't have the extra length with the zippers, (and with that) nor does it have the "slits" left and right for the seatbelts to go thru.
It does have all those clips on the back which is wrong too imo, those you saw on earlier cars and look untidy, imho....

In europe we only got the deluxe type, as seen here:
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/6660569-post3.html

Personally I'd keep your eyes open on the BB classifieds or ebay for a really good s/h one.

OKP in Germany do one which appears correct style, but then you also need to buy the 2 hard plastic wings (add 140 euros) and then glue them on (messy!), so, in all you are looking at 370 US + shipping.
OKP Parts and Engineering GmbH

#6 ·
Actually, I think you are both right. My 91 is a base Spider and has the boot cover like GV27 mentioned. I am looking though for the deluxe version like spiderserie4 posted the link to. I am willing to pay top dollar for one from anywhere that is tan and in very good condition.

#7 ·
congratulations in the purchase of your new alfa!

seems like the black boot covers for your car are easily available as oppose to the tan ones.

just keep checking ebay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.