Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Romablok Clamps Needed

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Tom Frasca 
#1 ·
I'm hoping someone has a source for Romablok clamps as I need the following clamps:

RM 33 - ROMABLOK SIZE - FROM 32 TO 35 mm - (5) five of these needed

RM 42 - ROMABLOK SIZE - FROM 40 TO 44,5 mm - (1) one of these needed

I had ordered these clamps from Classic Alfa a couple of weeks ago only to be told in an email today that they do not ship to the USA now. Mount Carmel in Israel does not have these sizes in stock. I've also checked eBay with no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

David

#6 ·
Gary Martin has an ongoing advertisement in the PARTS section of the classified ads in the back of the Alfa Owner magazine. He sells refurbished (dipped and re-plated) Romablok clamps. I don't think he sells the size 33 anymore, but he does carry the size 42 that you are looking for ($8 each, +$5 for shipping). He offers them in a choice of original zinc plating or superior cadmium plating.
His number is (605) 430-7368.
I have purchased clamps from him in the past and been very pleased with the quality.
His address is 2123 S Plaza Dr, Ste D, Rapid City, SD 57702.
Best of luck,

#7 · (Edited)
Regarding Classic Alfa, here is the email I received:

Probelm Delivering to USA

Autoricambi Convertino srl <info@convertino.biz>
Date: 05/08/2017 05:21AM
To: alfisti@durbak.com

We having problem to delivering the order to USA, we have deleted the
order to allow you to get back the money

regards

--
Buon Lavoro

Giuseppe
-----------------------------------
Autoricambi Convertino Srl
PUTIGNANO - Via Cav.Del Lavoro, 95 - 70017 (BA)
ALBEROBELLO - Via C.BAttisti, 131 - 70011 (BA)
Tel 080/4934091 - 338/2658175 - Fax 080/4051165
Convertino Srl - Welcome - www.ac-italia.it

Maybe it's lost in translation, but I took it to mean they are having problems shipping to the USA, not that they didn't have the parts in stock. I could be wrong.

Thanks,

David

#16 ·
Alternate facts strikes again.

#20 ·
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (In English: my bad!) Sorry about the panic attacks, guys. I got my orders mixed up from the two companies. Short version is that I'm still looking for the RM 33 - ROMABLOK SIZE - FROM 32 TO 35 mm

Again, sorry for the confusion,

David

#18 ·
Lokki,

Did you order on of the sets/kits or did you order individual clamps?

If you wouldn't mind telling us, if it was a kit, which one and what size clamps came with it.

Thanks,

Ray

#22 ·
I have used Francis Warrick up in West Palm Beach and he has always treated me fairly on price and always done a great job on my '84 Spider. You can contact him at (561) 832-2907, Monday through Friday.

David

#23 ·
Update...

I got the RM 42 from Classic Alfa, but I am still looking for the RM 33 - from 32mm to 35mm - clamps. If anyone has them, please let me know. The RM 30 are supposed to fit, but there's no way I can get them over the hoses even if they're off of the car, so I need the RM 33.

If anyone has RM 33, I will gladly buy 5 of them.

And, yes, Classic Alfa does still ship to USA and quickly... I ordered on Sunday and they were delivered on the following Wednesday.

Thanks,

David

#24 ·
Update...

I got the RM 42 from Classic Alfa, but I am still looking for the RM 33 - from 32mm to 35mm - clamps. If anyone has them, please let me know. The RM 30 are supposed to fit, but there's no way I can get them over the hoses even if they're off of the car, so I need the RM 33.

If anyone has RM 33, I will gladly buy 5 of them.

And, yes, Classic Alfa does still ship to USA and quickly... I ordered on Sunday and they were delivered on the following Wednesday.

I bought some from this reliable vendor on Ebay. Good quality but repros of course. He has all sizes.
Alfa Romeo OEM Factory 'ROMABLOK' Radiator Hose Clamp, Diameter: 43-47mm
Cheers, James

#26 ·
I have already contacted Uri and he does not have the 33 MM nor the 42 MM. Everyone else seems to be out of them, as well. Put in a call to Larry at APE and he didn't have what I needed. Thinking a round-trip flight to Italy may be in order...

Somebody's gotta have some of these hanging about... or, maybe not...

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.