Alfa Romeo Forums banner

69 roundtail reference

16K views 57 replies 17 participants last post by  Wille R. 
#1 · (Edited)
this is a thread that Im going to start for all roundtail interior and exterior pics to be found by using the search function. Duetto and 1750 pics can be stored here. Many thanks to all of those whom these pics were taken by!

Im including the following words to make searches easier: boattail,top, interior, hood, seat, seats, dash, dashboard, steering wheel, 1600, ossodesepia, shift boots, floor mats, rubber mats, metal-oxidesemiconducting field effecttransistor.

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=DHXMYSKZ thanks krystal
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=22558
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?t=15855&highlight=roundtail

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Dan ,

It was a real pleasure to take these pictures , so NO thanks ;)

Looking at them now , I think I still have a lot of ideas to make some more interesting detailed ones . Let's say : If summer finally starts in Belgium , I'll give you loads of pictures , if you don't mind ?

Great you started a topic like this . Not only the search function on this forum will work with this , but also while googeling around a lot of round tail friends will end up here ... So thank YOU !!! ;)

Kristal

#13 ·
Mixed wiring is definitely worse. It didn't help that the former owner had wired in an incredibly complex (and totally useless) alarm!

When I had the wiring harness on the kitchen table, it looked incredibly simple and easy to understand. Now I am on my back with my legs over the top of the seats, clutch pedal in the back of the neck, inspection light burning my chin, it doesn't seem so easy!

#14 ·
anybody have pics of the driver's side floor and under the dash? how about the rear drape with the top up. oh, and how about the inside of the top especialy the floating bow? I know its a lot to ask but Im still looking for a paddle to help me in this river!

#17 ·
thanks alot Brian. how about the pedals for referencing their height? hey, what kind of mat did you use on the tunnel and other parts? I know you said in another thread you dont like dynamat and related and I don't either; I would like to use something thats only partially adhesive so I can remove it if necessary. After a couple of hours trying to clean tar out of my car, I can really see why you don't like it.

#19 ·
alfadan said:
hey Adam, welcome to the board! any pics you have will always be greatly appreciated. Ill bet you get a lot of Batman jokes, huh?
haha oh yes, about 3 everyday lol. It's to the point now where I'll tell someone my name, and as soon as I do you can see there face almost twitch, and for a split second they start to think about where they've heard that name before. So instead of letting them think it over for a good while I'll just but in and be like "BATMAN!!" and there like OH YEAHH and we'll have a laugh haha. I'll try to get some pics of the cars soon. The duetto is home so I'll get those tommorow! And thanks for the welcome!

#21 ·
alfadan said:
thanks alot Brian. how about the pedals for referencing their height? hey, what kind of mat did you use on the tunnel and other parts? I know you said in another thread you dont like dynamat and related and I don't either; I would like to use something thats only partially adhesive so I can remove it if necessary. After a couple of hours trying to clean tar out of my car, I can really see why you don't like it.
Neither of the linkages has been adjusted, so the pedals are leaning foreward. I used dBLyte on the firewall, drive shaft tunnel and floors. I bought the peal and stick stuff the Re-Originals sells to use on the drive shaft tunnel. I don't havew a photo of that.

Attachments

#23 ·
ahhh finally I got some pics taken today! sorry it took so long, been super busy lately. here they are! http://community.webshots.com/album/549812117jCHsEA

I'm confused on some things about the car though, the front turnsignals are both different, ones clear, ones amber. The other thing is how much would it be to get a new steering wheel like the one one it? And the last thing is that the rear lights are red and orange. I've seen just red ones before though also. American versus euro? thanks guys!

#25 ·
alfadan said:
those are great pictures Adam. good background. you'd better buy it quick!
Haha I'm working on it!!

I'm torn though... I think I def want the duetto, but I'm not sure if I'd rather have the sprint or the lancia. I'll post pics of both of those when I get home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.