Giulia and Berlina Picture Roll-call - Page 44 - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

Old 12-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Gold Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofair View Post
Rob, Thanks to you I now enjoy what has become my favorite automobile, the 1965 Super that you imported and kindly passed on to me... I think that the exchange of cars and your willingness to share your finds, make the Alfa ownership and fellowship very special in the car collecting arena... Thank! Frank
Frank, can you post a picture of the car, thanks.

1976 2000 GTV for sale, Euro version with Dell'Orto, carbs.

Giulia TI 105.14
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Platinum Subscriber

Rob, My photos are on Pacasa 3..If you or someone can walk this 'old guy' through the process of downloading the photos, I'm happy to comply.. Best, Frank
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Gold Subscriber

Frank,
Send them to my private email you have and I will
Post yhem for you.
All the best.
Rob

Giulia TI 105.14
Old 12-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Gold Subscriber

Frank's 1965 Super, 105.26 serie,

Here with I have the pleasure to post some photo's of the Super I sold to Frank.
She is a 1965, Super 1600, serie 105.26. Very original, like the upholstery, dash, steering wheel. Not the wheels which are from H.Brand. I did a complete mechanical and body rebuild and a respray in and out.
Attached Images

Giulia TI 105.14
Old 12-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Gold Subscriber

Frank's 1965 Super, 105.26 serie. Part 2

See post above for details. I did not respray the engine compartment and the actual colour does not come to its full in these photo's. Thank you.
Attached Images

Giulia TI 105.14
Old 12-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Gold Subscriber

1972 Berlina

My 1972 Berlina for the listing.
Attached Images

1972 Berlina ~ No modifications
1986 Porsche Carrera, RS Tribute ~ Track Car
2007 Acura MDX ~ Driver
Old 12-06-2010, 02:17 AM

Love the pale blue super Rob- my favorite colour for it. Interesting interior colour too.

Also love the berlina Guy, they look so classy with those daytonas.

cheers

Tony
Old 12-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Born Again Boarder
Gold Subscriber

Send a message via Skype™ to Anfanuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by autofair View Post
Rob, My photos are on Pacasa 3..If you or someone can walk this 'old guy' through the process of downloading the photos, I'm happy to comply.. Best, Frank
Frank (& Rob), thanks for sharing photos of the "heavenly" blue beauty. What a nice color and the interior is so clean also. Welcome to the "Super" club! What else do have in your stable? We await word of your next "super" acquisition! My best, Bruce

Guy, that Berlina looks so low, mean and clean. I had a "purple/maroon" 69 a ways back. Nice! B
- Pinyo - '72 Super, 2L/4.30LSD (pictures)(and more) - for that late mid-life crisis!!
- Gina Lolo Bianca - '65 early Series 1 Super, white/lt.blue-gray, stock 1600/4.56 (pics)(more pics) (Blog) - just for the heck of it now!!!
- Mr Meconium- '73 Giulia Super 1.6, Giallo Piper/black, very stock (pics) - for another Euro trip?
- El Blanco - '75 Super, ex-Nuova to earlier Super style, 2L/4.30LSD, white/gray-black - pics - now for sale
Gone - Colonel Mustard - '67 Giulia Sprint GTV, Giallo Ocra/black, very stock, 1600 (pics) - LINK
- '70 1300 TI, 2L/4.10LSD, white/black - for a short while only . . .
- Benjamin - '76 ex-Nuova to 1600 Super (pics) - for the 2011 Euro trip
- '69 1750 Berlina (wish I still had)
Links
Pinyo's 2010, 10 wk, 8000 mi "Super" Euro-Trip Blog - LINK
Benjamin's 2011, 7 week, 3500 mile "Super2" Euro-Trip Blog - LINK
Gina Lolo's 2011 Alfa Convention, 3350 mile Roadtrip blog - LINK

Last edited by Anfanuts; 12-06-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:01 PM

chick magnet

The only good thing about the colder weather is that my Giulia 1300ti has the best heater, so it gets driven more often ....

This body style is just irresistible to girls of any age. My goodness, they are like waving to me at stop lights, approaching me in parking lots, ect

Wondering if anyone else has had this phenomenon, ... I kinda like it
71 spider 2L
92 spider 2L (nancy's)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"If it's got tires or testicles it's going to give you problems" - Nancy Quinlisk[/FONT]
Old 12-06-2010, 07:16 PM

For sure Jerry, it also happened to my brother in law one day recently when he was out and about in his '70 Super, this young girl approached him and said what a cool car it was. Mind you she was already an Alfa convert, owning both a 33 and a Sud Sprint, and came from an Alfa infected family.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Born Again Boarder
Gold Subscriber

Happens all the time with folks of all ages, sexes and stripes here. After last Saturday's THC CNC in Austin, some of us were at lunch and Bob said to me, "I don't know if you know but there has been a constant procession of people coming out of that store ogling your car, and this guy is now into it from the waist up." And there was a guy leaning in the window (high 70's here, no heater required Jerry) from the waist up. I was approached when I arrived by a fellow, and when I left by an older couple who owned 4 Alfas way back. Twice later I was chatted up, once by a guy who ran out while I was waiting at a mall exit red light, and at Costco a guy left a business card on the window wanting to buy it (now conversing, but not for Pinyo). Once in a drug store a nice young lady asked me if that was my Alfa outside (how do Alfa guys look; how do they know.). It happens stopped at stoplights, at gas stations (near Stonewall an old rancher asked me it were an Irish car - green with four leaf clover), and at an auto parts store in Burnet two big guys in overalls driving a 350 dualie with a Cummins diesel wanted to see the engine after ogling the outside while I was in the store. And driving, many, many cars shadow it (drive up in the 2nd lane and just hover for miles then creep by to look at the front, and then fall back again). And yes, the young ones really like it also. I was followed into a parking lot by a young teenage couple who inquired about the car. They thoroughly inspected it, took pictures and then reported that it was disturbing that a snake was eating a baby. I explained that it was just a Saracen. At Central Market, there was an armada of demo Smarts driven by a gaggle of cute young things and they stopped me to inquire about it. And it goes on and on and on, too countless to recount. I can't figure it out. And I can't figure out why in comparison my nice Duetto gets far less engagement. The allure indeed. Now my wife wants to adopt it as her driver. Heck no!
- Pinyo - '72 Super, 2L/4.30LSD (pictures)(and more) - for that late mid-life crisis!!
- Gina Lolo Bianca - '65 early Series 1 Super, white/lt.blue-gray, stock 1600/4.56 (pics)(more pics) (Blog) - just for the heck of it now!!!
- Mr Meconium- '73 Giulia Super 1.6, Giallo Piper/black, very stock (pics) - for another Euro trip?
- El Blanco - '75 Super, ex-Nuova to earlier Super style, 2L/4.30LSD, white/gray-black - pics - now for sale
Gone - Colonel Mustard - '67 Giulia Sprint GTV, Giallo Ocra/black, very stock, 1600 (pics) - LINK
Links

Last edited by Anfanuts; 12-07-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:19 AM

Giulia Super "Carabinieri"

Hi Guys,

The latest on my Giulia Super posted here before. I had her dressed up in Carbinieri livery for the Centenary Celebrations in Malaysia and she returned me the favour by winning in the Best Saloon Category
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuven View Post
This should make you think about the Giulia as your favorite...

Hi Reuven,

Simply inspiring!! I heard so much about your car from Danny who lives in Thailand.Loved the "faster" version
Old 12-07-2010, 07:44 AM

chick magnet continued

When I spoke of girls of all ages, I was speaking of the entire spectrum of females, not just "young girls". I think it must be that nice large back seat that intrigues them.
71 spider 2L
92 spider 2L (nancy's)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"If it's got tires or testicles it's going to give you problems" - Nancy Quinlisk[/FONT]
Old 12-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Born Again Boarder
Gold Subscriber

We knew you meant "legal" Jerry . . . .
Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.