Product/Vendor Review Guidelines - Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2013, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Trained (ex)Professional
Platinum SubscriberAdministrator

Product/Vendor Review Guidelines

Vendor/Product Report Guidelines:

*You should first attempt to resolve the problem by contacting the vendor. If the vendor does not reply after a reasonable amount of time or refuses to right a wrong then tell us (meaning the BB) that.

*Include the vendor's response (or lack of...).

*Your report should be a simple statement of facts.

Jim

Series 2 USA 1750 GTV (in Series 1 European clothing)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-27-2014, 12:48 PM

I need your help.

I recently answered to a ad on Alfa bullentin board, for a inlet manifold from Lasko,
After making contact with Lasko, about purchasing the part that was on sept 10/ 14.
Payed on pay pal, I was told that I would get a delivery date which did not happen.
Today's date is October 27/ 14, I sent Lasko after many attempts a text telling Lasko that I would be writing a new bullentin asking if anyone else had a problem with Lasko ...........can anyone write back and let me know if they to had problems with Lasko.........thank you........I need to resolve this, I payed and never got my part.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-05-2014, 08:06 PM

Received part.

I just want everyone to know, that I finally got my part in the mail after a very long wait.
But would you believe it or not after the long wait, when I got the parcel it was banged up pretty bad, the box that it was delivered in had no bubble wrap or insulation, it was torn in two spots.
And when I opened the box and pulled the part out, a couple of the nipples on the inlet manifold was banged up bad......it was damaged.
I text Lasko, telling him or her what had happened.....the reply that I got was that they have sent out many of these parts and never had anything damaged.
And there thought to me was that I was trying to get a discount on the part......that really upset me especially the many text messages I sent, asking when was I going to get the part and the reply was I will get back to you real soon and it never happened.
I was very patient.......and this is what I get......if Lasko does not get back to me with a solution to the damaged product, I will be taking pictures and posting the box and the part in this forum.......thanks.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Gold Subscriber

Garage
Unhappy Alfaholics parts performance

I ordered parts from Alfaholics & Classic Alfa on the same day 3 weeks ago. I received my parts from Classic Alfa in a matter of 3 days! Yes, from over seas, 3 days! Bravo!
But today (3 wks later) I finally received the part from Alfaholics. It was delaminating chrome on the back side yet presentable enough to hide.
Two weeks of asking "when is it shipping" without any response I resorted to filing a claim with Pay Pal.
Lo & behold,, a response came back with copy of invoice but no shipping carrier or tracking number.
That's enough for me with Alfaholics. Hope they improve customer service and no others have this experience!
Greg

"No chance, no destiny, no fate can circumvent, change or control the firm resolve of a determined soul"

73 Spider
80 BMW e21
Greg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board & Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode