Alfa Romeo Forums banner

New owner of a 64 Giulia Sprint GT from Lake Tapps Wa

518 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  righteousrags89 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Igor Vogin. I live in Lake Tapps Wa. Recently I purchased a 1964 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT from Japan. Some of you may have seen it on ebay recently, it was located in Nagoya Japan. After going back and forth with the seller I submitted him an offer and he accepted so fast forward about a month later here I am, with the Sprint GT in my garage. Big up to RHD SPecialties for handling all the paperwork and logistics and getting it safely to my door. Ive officially owned it for 3 days now and since initial purchase I decided to be proactive and ordered a mandatory set of Alfaholics GTA replica wheels with Dunlop tires. Upon arrive I swapped those on and immediately had alittle photoshoot with FullofHappy. Since the shoot I have removed the bumpers, sorted through alot of unwanted electrical wires, and have ordered afew more parts from Alfaholics. What can I say, Im loving the car already! Just wished our weather loved us back here in PNW because my plan is to drive the snot out of it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of you Alfistis on the road! Cheers!!

When it was still in Japan and being loaded to port.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.