Alfa Romeo Forums banner

What's wrong with this PICTURE??

4K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  rcmanners 
#1 ·
This one take the cake!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Classic car

See less See more
#3 ·
They like the bumper upside down. To each his own.

#5 ·
Oh, well it's right then.

I just showed it to my Ozian fiance. She agrees.

Reactions: Bjorn S
#7 ·
..and it's outside in the snowy, salty winter!?

#11 ·
Seems like no other Aussie has chimed in here so I will go in for the defense - the steering wheel is on the wrong side to be Australian, and the amount of snow that we get on flat land can be measured in about 3 coffee mugs. Must be from the other side of the Pacific...

#13 ·
but it could be 'imported' from over here...I hear nowadays you are not required to change the steering over? ..snow...its another issue all together.......but being here in Texas , FROM Sweden (for a reason).lol...it looks to me that road was plowed, and then , at least in Sweden snow piles up higher than 3 coffee mugs! (Believe me , I know! lol)..here in Houston , never seen it even as high as one coffee mug! (a good new measure!)

#14 ·
I meant in three coffee mugs, as in total contents, not depth... If we had snow that deep we would start thinking we could host the Winter Olympics... never going to happen! I doubt there is even a snow plough in Australia - if there is, then there is a good chance that is LHD!

And why would we go to the bother of buying a LHD car when we can buy the factory made RHD equivalent locally?? I think we can import "historic" cars and keep them LHD but anything modern has to be converted. Pity the poor saps who imported Mustangs and converted them to RHD in the last few years only to have Ford decide to import them as a native RHD now... Nah, someone in the mighty US of A (or the slightly less mighty Canada :) ) has botched this one up fair n square. you get to wear this one with pride :D

Reactions: jantar
#16 ·
Yes, from the same garage/dealer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.