Alfa Romeo Forums banner

GTV6 speedometer fixed

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  PerthtoParis 
#1 ·
All digital with GPS reciever. This working very well. Still have some trim issues, but very accurate .
What do you think.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I used Intellitronix 6 gauge panel. It's almost plug and play. The reciever is VeeThree Gps with 1/10 sec.update. My original speedo sender failed but a working one may work as you can calibrate the digital to almost any input. I just blacked out the other gauges.

#8 ·
Looks good! Of course what I really want is a graphical LCD which can replicate the original dials in high resolution. So like a fancy BMW digital dash except everything still looks like the cool Veglia Borletti gauge.

Especially since here in Australia, the tach needle tends to, well, melt.

Attachments

#10 ·
Bent needles

I fixed my bent speedo needle by applying gentle heat and bending it back into line. Tried the same with the tacho and was too impatient and melted it!

Grabbed a red tube from and Inox bottle, cut it to length, painted it white and glued it on. So far so good.

Don't mind the electronic gauges but would prefer something that looks stock but with better (and newer) electronics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.