Alfa Romeo Forums banner

C&C Portland Tigard - GTV6

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  PaulyCC 
#1 · (Edited)
Showed up to my first C&C ever yesterday. not one other Alfa.. :surprised:, I've seen plenty of nice Alfas driving up here in the Pacific NW...

the lot was pretty full when I first got there.. I would say it's a very Porsche/BMW heavy crowd.. heh. :whistling:

There was a sweet 1600 Speedster..didn't get a pic of it. some here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PDXCandC/

.. I'll just assume it means Alfa dudes party harder on the 4th of July.. haaaaaa

See less See more
#4 ·
That's too bad about the low Alfa attendance. I'm in Eugene, but I work for the county in Portland on Weekends. Maybe my Milano and I should show up sometime, is there another one soon?
Yea I definitely think you should try it out, esp. if you like coffee like I do. ;)
I don't know if this weekend will be good, since there's some historic races going on.. or maybe they'll show up on this weekend? I dunno. hah

I'm gonna try the Cascade - Portland version of C&C next time, but not sure when. Have fun, hopefully it's a better turn out for you whenever you go.

#3 ·
Portland Cars and Coffee

Hi Guys! Yes it is held every Saturday rain or shine. Alfa's do show up regularly but there are a lot of competing events. Many of the folks attend the races or work at them.
You'll see many Spiders, several GTV6's, Ballocco's, Sprint Speciale. Be a regular and you'll see a lot of great cars and the people are really nice and friendly.
Come out to the track this weekend and wander around the Car Corrals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.