Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfa 4c on Track

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  4Canada 
#1 ·
These shots were taken in England at the historic Goodwood circuit last weekend. The event was an Alfa Romeo track day. The 4c shot is taken from the roof of the pits. The other shot is in the paddock with the 4c behind my S4 spider. The 4c sounds great at speed and looks suited to the track as I have tried to show in the shot of it coming through the chicane. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alfa romeo 8c competizione Automotive design

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks..........what do you mean put the 'put the steering wheel back where it belongs'?
It has to be the rest of the world that has it wrong!!!!!!! Seriously though, every S4 spider with right hand steering in the UK had to be converted from left hand steering when they were brought over from Italy. Only good thing was that someone got some work out of it!

#4 ·
These shots were taken in England at the historic Goodwood circuit last weekend. The event was an Alfa Romeo track day. The 4c shot is taken from the roof of the pits. The other shot is in the paddock with the 4c behind my S4 spider. The 4c sounds great at speed and looks suited to the track as I have tried to show in the shot of it coming through the chicane. View attachment 571385

View attachment 571393

View attachment 571401
Ren, were you able to keep the 4C behind your S4 on the track also or just in the paddock? :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
little bit of difficulty on the straight as the aerodynamics on the 4c are pretty good, weaving helps.....once in the twisty bits he disappeared in my rear view mirror.........
In truth never taken the S4 on a track, considering it for next year. The problem is that both the the S4's and my sell by date have long gone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.