4K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Alex Csank 
#1 ·
sweet buttie

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi Kai,

Thanks for the compliment!

Actually it is not a **** in the background. However, the **** that I live behind is only a few miles away! I will post a pic from the junior on top of the **** one day!

I bought this junior last August, after years of saving money...haha. However she is not perfect and some works needs to be done, but I don't mind. I am very happy to drive her. I rent a barn to hide her from the rain and only take her out on dry days...

Speaking on originality, she quite is actually. But the engine isnt original. It is a 644 engine instead of a 530. the 644 is a 1300 cc from a later series giulietta (late seventies, I am afraid you gauys dont see them in the states). Nevertheless the engine runs fine, so I will keep it :) . The body has been overhauled and resprayed years ago, But the color is still what she was born with in 1969. The car originates from Bologna in Italy and was brought to the Netherlands in 1996.

Charles

#11 ·
Absolutely perfect scalino Charles. Congratulations.

I love this body paint. It must be a pino verde? I believe it is the sweetest colour for a Junior.

#13 ·
Hi Jorgen, Hi Nino,

Thanks!

It is a pino verde...colour code 216 (see your tech question on this Nino..). When I saw this colour on the car .....the next moment it was sold...to me :)

And Jorgen, I'll ask my grilfriend what she thinks of a vacation in Denmark...we'll see! HAHA :D

Charles

#14 ·
And after Denmark Charles & Jorgen take your cars and come to Greece for another Alfa tour. :D

#21 ·
Djone101,

I was looking at the pic of your pretty RHD GTV, with its very cool headlights and all. The rear wheelwells, however, look like they're the early 'low' style, like on early Sprint GT's and GTA's. Do you have a pic of the side of the car? Both sides preferably?

Steve S.

#22 ·
Carefull with the boot !

Mine required quite a bit of force to close as well. Everything looked OK, so I lived with it thinking it was normal. While trying to close it one day I put a good dent in it, which confirmed my suspicion that something was not right. Turns out the rubber seal looked right, but was actually a few MM too tall.

#24 ·
Steve,

I couldn't find a shot of the left hand side of the car but ths one was taken at Loton Park hill climb a couple of years ago. The car is a 1976 1600 GT Junior first registered in April 1976. I think the body was the same as the 2000 GTV at this time except mine has the small tail lights, but I've been wrong before....
The car is lowered slightly - I like the ride height were it is (and those are Ford Focus rims...)
;)

Attachments

#25 ·
Ah, my bad, it has the wheelwells I'd expect to see on it. On a Junior, sometimes you might see a low rear wheelwell, as I swear they stuck old inventoried parts on Juniors!

There's a '69 1300 Spider Junior in our club, it's quite interesting. No sun visors!

Steve S.

#26 ·
Dave,

Are you serious about the Ford Focus rims? I'd be interested for some more info - size, offset, price.

Thanks,
Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.