Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Nice pic

3K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Alex Csank 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Hi, Jorgen. :D :D :D
These girls!!! Are they your sisters? I would like to meet them!!!

(Please BE CAREFUL, Mrs nino is watching us):D :cool: ;) :D

Ah I forgot, nice Giulietta:D

#5 ·
I hope that the next time i get to the parking lot, a flock of girls will be curling all over my car... it's a natural reaction, or what?
Yeah, happens to me all the time - its really irritating:rolleyes:

These girls!!! Are they your sisters? I would like to meet them!!!
Erh, no - and if they were, I sure wouldnt tell you! :D

#6 ·
Jorgen,

Actually, that has happened to me in my Spider! I pulled into a parking space in front of a small outdoor cafe, and there was a girls' sports team of some kind all gathered at the cafe. Before I could get out of the car, I was surrounded! They all started saying they wanted a ride and "would I give them my car" and stuff like that...then one of them wanted a picture, so I stayed in the car, one climbed in the passenger side, another on my lap, two climbed in the back and the rest sort of fondled the car, while one of them took a photo.

Boy, sometimes I hate all the attention the car gets! NOT!!!

;) :D :rolleyes:

#12 ·
At Hot August Nights in Reno back in 94 I was crusing on the main strip during the friday night cruise and this good looking girl just jumped into my Alfa. It was funny because my friend had just jumped out of my car to get into another one full of girls. I got to say it was better driving with her than my friend.

#13 ·
Hey Garrett!

Watch it there, buddy! Those girls may have been young, but I believe that most of them weren't jail-bait!:D

On the other hand, one of them said that her Dad had an old sports car too, and asked me if I knew him...I think she was implying that I was about the same age as her Dad.

Sad part is...I am probably older than her Dad!

Cheers,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.