Alfa Romeo Forums banner

A Spyder in Napanee Canada

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Tri955i 
#1 ·
So here is the newest addition to my garage to sit along side my Triumph Daytona and my Kawi. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Alfa romeo

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Alfa romeo

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Car Auto part

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice car. By the little brace between the from bumper halves, the square "bumps" on the bumpers, and the Turbina wheels, it appears that your car is a 1973-74 with the stainless steel bumpers. It's interesting that the previous owner painted them red, along with the headlight rims and luggage rack; creating sort of a monochromatic theme. Is the back bumper also painted?. How about an overall picture?

#5 ·
Ya...he painted pretty much everything red, kind of like though, I'll do an overall picture as soon as I get it started up. The fellow told me it needed a fuel pump thats why it won't start, Wrong!. Lots of fuel, no spark at the plugs thas why, coil has lots clean spark, I think the condensor might be pooched,plus he had the HT wires going everywhere except where they should have.:(
Condensor and rotor are due in today:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.