Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Alfist From Tunisia

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Trenta3 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Glad to hear about Alfa Romeo around the world, i'm from Tunisia, and here is my little baby, not a classic one, but a real beauty, it's a 2009 GT with a 1.8 TwinSpark engine (a real Diva).

See less See more
#3 ·
Sweet Alfa. Too bad we don't have access to these in the US

#11 ·
Well said:thumbup1:

#13 ·
@tirefriar:

Strange that you & I have collections of vehicles that are the same, yet different...you have 'newer' BMW motorcycles & 'older' Alfas. I have 'newer'
Alfa('91 Spider) & 'older' BMW m/cs('82 r65LS & '92 k75) & a 1973 BMW 2002tii.

Regards

ps-my apologies for hi-jacking the thread

#14 ·
That is a beautiful GT. I am a GT owner myself now. Mine is a 2004 3.2 V6 in Stromboli Grey. We didn't get the Twin Spark versions, only 3.2 V6, and 2 litre JTS ones. I prefer the Twin Spark engines over the JTS because they feel more lively. I haven't seen a white GT here.

#15 ·
Hi OZ3litre, i've seen your GT, very sexy colour and the Arese Engine is the best and most melodic engine i know!

I've chosen the TS as it's the historic Alfa engine and because of the lack of reliability of the JTS and the selespeed gearbox which noise sounds not very Alfa.

The TS is a little bit less powerful but very generous in terms of emotions and sound!

The white GT's are very rare, even when i lived in Italy i haven't seen white ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.